I bought Xperia Pro mini and was told i will be able to trasfer files via bluetooth to other devices. Unfortunately, my phone cannot be detected by other phone eventhough the bluetooth is on. Even if I pair it with other phone & devices..it aint working.
Have had my X10 for a couple of days, and so far so good. Does anyone know how to download photos from my laptop to my phone using the USB cable? I can download music from my pc to my phone. I can download videos from my laptop to my phone. But when I transfer photos, just normal jpegs, when I go to Mediascape and photos, nothing is there? Where do they go on the phone, I cant find any folder that has them in?
I can pair my SE mini x10 with my Apple Macbook however can't connect and also can't trf files from macbook to mini x10. When I try to trf, Macbook gives the message 'The device doesnot have the necessary services'
I'm having trouble retrieving / viewing the call history (X10) with a bluetooth connection to a built in car kit.i.e. missed / incoming / outgoing.The only option I get is phonebook and then have to scroll through to the required number.Have I missed something? Is this feature supported (can't find anything in the user manual) or will I need to use an app?I know the car kit supports this feature as my work Nokia (basic phone only) is fine.
I have used the 'wireless file transfer' program on my PC to send an audio file to my Xperia X10. It sent fine, but I can't find the file on my phone. In case it hadn't sent properly I sent it again but was told the filename already exists at the destination. It's not in mediascape, it must be in a folder somewhere, but where?
Does any one know how we can transfer files from one phone to another in Xperia X10 mini? I tried to figure out but couldn't. So far this is the crapiest phone I ever bought. I wish I could return it to the seller. I cannot view my Pdf and Doc files. It is supposed to come with a document viewer (its written there in specs). Where do I find this document viewer?
Just a bit of a weird happening, when I got the phone out of the box I transferred all the contacts over via Bluetooth with no issue. I have since updated Android 1.6 and again repaired that update and lost all the contacts. Now when I try to Bluetooth them over I just get all the names and no numbers.
Is there anyway I can fix this? I tried getting all the contacts onto the sim card, but no luck.
I have a X10 mini and having a few problems. Could someone give me a good explanation on how to save pictures that I recieve in an MMS pic message? also then a good explanation ho to transfer the picture to my PC via bluetooth? I am struggling to get my phone to connect to my PC.
I installed the bluetooth file transfer app from the market and it worked fine for a couple of goes, then my 6 yr old got hold of my phone and i am not sure if he altered some sort of setting and it is now not sending out files (it says on the recieving phone, - connection dropped- ) it is also now not connecting to other phones.
I have got the x10 finally and I was wondering if there is a way to stream the music from my phone to my car audio. I got an audi A4 with bluetooth enabled stereo. Have managed to get all the calls working fine, but can't get it to stream music. Do you guys kno if there is some software that will allow me to do this.
I am a new SE user and am still getting to grips with using the phone's features. Could anyone advise how to transfer a call from a headset back to the phone and phone to headset? Whilst I am asking inane questions, is it possible to use the phone i.e. return to menu when in a call?
1. Phone security - I've just moved from my Sony Ericsson C510 and have had other SE phones over the last 4 or 5 years and all have had the option to have a SIM lock and a phone lock, so basically you enter two pins at startup. I have managed to set the SIM lock on my X10 so it asks for a code at each startup, but the only other options I see for a lock are the pattern drawing thing, which admittedly I haven't attempted to set up yet. Is there anything where I can enter a code-based phone lock like on my old C510?
2. I have managed to transfer all of my contacts from my C510 using the send-all option over bluetooth, but is there anything I can do to transfer all of my texts to the X10?
3. Wallpaper. On all of my previous SE phones, it has always given me the option to use either a standard picture size or a maximised size for my phone wallpapers. On the X10 it forces me to crop my picture to a size which is not ideal! (e.g - if i wanted a pic of someone as my wallpaper, it would probably just cover their eyes!) To make this worse, once the selection is selected, the wallpaper is horribly zoomed and blocky. Surely I am doing something wrong and this can be resolved??
4. Where is the file system? Unlike my previous phones there is no file manager.
5. Is it possible to switch apps when they are running? If I am running an App, Opera for example, and I press the back/home buttons, the only way I can get back to opera is to goto the main menu and click on it. Surely it should be running in the tray at the top (like ebuddy does when I run that, even after I've pressed back/home
Would like to ask if there is any option with the x10 that you can transfer your text messages from your old phone to the x10? I have sms messages in 2 of my old phones (blackberry storm 9530 & sonyericsson k800i) that I would like to transfer.