Aug 2, 2010
1. Phone security - I've just moved from my Sony Ericsson C510 and have had other SE phones over the last 4 or 5 years and all have had the option to have a SIM lock and a phone lock, so basically you enter two pins at startup. I have managed to set the SIM lock on my X10 so it asks for a code at each startup, but the only other options I see for a lock are the pattern drawing thing, which admittedly I haven't attempted to set up yet. Is there anything where I can enter a code-based phone lock like on my old C510?
View 11 Replies
2. I have managed to transfer all of my contacts from my C510 using the send-all option over bluetooth, but is there anything I can do to transfer all of my texts to the X10?
3. Wallpaper. On all of my previous SE phones, it has always given me the option to use either a standard picture size or a maximised size for my phone wallpapers. On the X10 it forces me to crop my picture to a size which is not ideal! (e.g - if i wanted a pic of someone as my wallpaper, it would probably just cover their eyes!) To make this worse, once the selection is selected, the wallpaper is horribly zoomed and blocky. Surely I am doing something wrong and this can be resolved??
4. Where is the file system? Unlike my previous phones there is no file manager.
5. Is it possible to switch apps when they are running? If I am running an App, Opera for example, and I press the back/home buttons, the only way I can get back to opera is to goto the main menu and click on it. Surely it should be running in the tray at the top (like ebuddy does when I run that, even after I've pressed back/home