Samsung Behold 2 :: Rooting - Phone Stuck On Android Logo ScreenApr 12, 2010
I can root a g1 with ease but I sort of got into trouble with the behold. This might sound stupid but do I need to root the phone before I install the port galaxy 1.6? I just did this.
1. download odin here Odin Multi Downloader v4.03.exe
2. download any Of BH_MAN ODIN Ready Rom's
3. download winrar ( google it) to extract the BH_MAN zip file.
4. follow these instruction
1. Unzip the zip file.
2. Open Up ODIN Multi Downloader
3. Click the OPS button and choose Behold2_partition.ops
4. Click the PDA button and choose the md5 file, You will get error message" invalid image...," but ignore it.
5. Turn off Phone.
6. Plug phone into USB.
7. Put phone in download mode (Vol Down + OK + END Button)
8. Wait till detected and press START.
9. Enjoy the Port.
And my phone was stuck on the android logo. do I need to root first and where can I find this? Is this where I go.
Can I do this method even though my phone is stuck on the android screen? How can I get back to default at least?