I have xtouch X1 with MT6589 SoC. have lost my IMEI while flashing a Rom i have tried many different methods but none has worked and in baseband version it says unknown and whenever i try to type in IMEI via engineering menu it says can't send AT command and i have flashed back to my stock rom via SP Flash Tools but even that didn't work, I have tried terminal emulator method MTK Droid tools method but none has worked even tried to replace the file of IMEI one but still same.
Im trying to make custom rom for GT-S7710 using stock XXAMB6. But after flashing with full wipe i got IMEI/Null and Baseband/Unknown. I put everything in System folder in ZIP, include cache.img. And i dont know where is my problem
I purchased a nexus5 off of some guy that was selling one in my local area. The phone was in the original box and I was pumped at getting one for a bit cheaper than they are on the play store. Although this last week it randomly could not connect to the network, so I called Telus (my Canadian provider) and after a half hour of troubleshooting they told me that the IMEI is blacklisted as a lost or stolen device? Is there anyway I can change the IMIE address?
1. why i got 0 (zero) on my IMEI ? (I can make and receive calls) 2. why my phone perform reset (No predefined times) - I think when is in effort - But not sure about it 3. How do I know the phone is not fake ? (I bought it two days ago)
recently bought a Note 3 based in a MTK6572 processor, but the signal doesn't work, I've tried many methods to solve it but no one has worked, I don't know what to do. Obviously this happens cause the IMEI is invalid.
I have been using Samsung Galaxy Note 1 for some time now, but couple of weeks ago my connections starts dropping and i would just take the SIM out and put it back and it would start working again.
What is is that when i enter *#06# it doesn't show any IMEI number. I have tried to restore my phone and install new software didn't work.
Some of the mobile shops said they need to buy a new IMEI number, some said they need to open it and see and some said "Basement" has gone bad. Not sure what that is though. May be he meant Baseband...
CM 11, gapps installed on internal storage. I have done a recovery with cwm 6 and factory reset and formated caches, I only have 1.19gb left out of 9.59 total. There is no way that my rom and gapps bloatware is using that much space. Here is a screen shot. I have to be missing something.
I own galaxy s4 running stock rooted 4.2.2. What happened Is when I installed 4.2.2, I found that my internal sd card got erased which never happened with me before . Now the question Is CAN I RESTORE MY LOST FILES FROM INTERNAL SD ????
I uninstalled my SuperSU app off of my rooted Galaxy S4; it happen of off a mistake I did playing around with my phone and now it says
" There is no SU binary installed, and SuperSU cannot install it. This is a problem! If you just upgraded to Android 4.3(But im already updated to 4.3), you need to manually re-root - consult the relevant forums for your device! ".
( I have the picture as an attachment). Now my device cannot un-root when I tried to but I want to get my old rooted device back I've been trying to root it again with my rooting program but nothing is working trying methods that I've seen on Youtube and various websites and now im just done. I really want my device to be fully rooted again but it just keeps giving me the same message even when I uninstall it and install it again, rebooting the device its hopeless...
Here is my device info. Model #: SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 ( its AT&T) Version: 4.3 Baseband version: 4.3 And to root my device I used the Saferoot program.
I have a Galaxy Mini and yesterday i deleted a system file wich was on dev/block/ (ram5) now my mobile doesnt start and the LCD blinks when i try to Power ON. I can access without a problem to Dump and Downloading mode and i have a copy of the file ram5.
After I "upgraded" my OS to 4.2.2 using the auto-upgrade feature on my Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082, I've lost a huge number of features, including the following. Unfortunately, I didn't note my original OS, nor have I taken any kind of backup of it (not that I know how to!).
- Multi-window option has been disabled, and the multi-window toolbar has disappeared.
- Camera, Gmail and one more App that were available as icons on the lock screen are no longer available.
- Earlier on receiving a call, I could send a message with several pre-set options such as "I'm in a meeting", "I'll call you later", I'm driving", etc. This is no longer available.
- "Favorites" option has disappeared. This is a BIG inconvenience!
- When I go to "Phone", I always get the "keypad" page. Earlier, I used to get whatever page I was last on (keypad / logs / favorites)
- The text size has mysteriously (and unnecessarily) increased, in the "Logs" page.
- "Favorites" option has disappeared; I can't mark any contacts as "favorites".
- Long-pressing on any contact would give me several options, including sending contact details to anyone by message. This, and many other options, have vanished after the upgrade. At present, there are only three options: 'Edit', 'Delete', and 'Add to Group' in the main "Contacts" page, and only 'Remove Member' when viewed in the "Groups" page.
- The number of data fields in each contact in 'edit' mode have drastically reduced. Most importantly, due to removal of the "Notes" field, I have lost all the info I had entered in there: miscellaneous info that didn't fit into any other field.
- When a call is being dialled or is in progress, I can't turn on the Bluetooth because the button has been removed from the 'Call' page. Earlier, I could quickly turn on the Bluetooth and switch to it even as the call was being dialled or was in progress.
- The number of fields in each event in the calender has been drastically reduced. Most importantly, I have lost the ability to set reminders, as the 'Reminders' option has been removed. I can set events, but not reminders for them.
- The left button on my phone (the 'options' button) has no functions in the 'date' and 'event' pages.
- I can't rename folders in the gallery any more.
- More than half the options (available by pressing the left button) have disappeared.
WIDGETS, APPS & OTHER FACILITIES
- The "Alarm" widget has been removed, and I really miss it. Now I have to laboriously open the 'clock' app, scroll to the desired alarm and activate it. Earlier, I had set three or four commonly used alarms in the widget and I could set them directly from my desktop!
- Earlier, if I long-pressed the right-hand button ('Back' button) of my phone, I got a hidden pull-out menu that contained the icons of a whole lot of useful Apps that I could access quickly. Also, this pull-out menu permitted multi-windows (splitting the screen between two different Apps). This pull-out menu is no longer available.
(b) Download & restore a better (not necessarily 'higher') version of Android on my phone?
(c) Backup my OS, or set a restore point, as can be done in PCs (if that's possible)?
everytime i installed a custom ROM preferrably CM7 Apocalypse, i always lost my data connection, i dont know why this thing happen, then last time i installed CM7 Apocalypse again (changelog dated 9/7/2012 by itasoulas) i still lost Data Connection though i follow the instructions given, plus i cant receive a message even though i installed a messaging app. im tired im reflashing my phone back to Stock Rom over and over again .
Recently my telephone was stolen and the police need my IMEI number. I never bothered to write it down and don't have the original box, so I wondered whether the IMEI number is stored in ADB or in some other software, since I have done some development for Android.
IMEI of my t mobile htc one s was changed after facepalm s-off perhaps because of PJ4010000 zip . Now I am unlocked S-ON on t mobile stock rom . I need to change IMEI to original to get updates that I am not getting after imei change during s-off .
My sisters phone was having a sim card security error and after googling i came across this thread [URL] ....
I followed the proceeders written on page 3 and the error is gone but the imei number is gone too. So i was trying to restore it but i havent had luck yet. I have already searched and tried to restore it with tutty but haven't had any luck yet. The phone is not rooted.
After update my Optimus L3 got in a "No service" situation. The strange part is that i have signal and im able to access the internet using mobile network (wifi off). After a long research i fugered out that my IMEI was 0 (zero). I finded a lot of solutions to this problem but none of then was compatible with my device or brand.
Its possible to perform this in an Optimus L3? How can i access the Port Settings?
(ultimate solution for several LG devices) Restoring IMEI
1.Connect phone by USB 2.Activate USB debug mode 3.Enter 3845#*920# in dialer if that doesn’t work try 3845#*925# 4.Select Port Settings -> Select CP Image Download 5.A new device should appear at let it install 6.Open Tutty and select serial protocol. Click on open 7.Type AT if response is not OK, change port number (it is possible that when typing you don’t see any letters) 8.Type at%imei, it should display a dummy IMEI 9.Type at%imei=x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x where x,x,x... is your orginal IMEI number (found under the battery of your phone). It should response IMEI WRITE OK 10.Reboot phone
I bought recently my thl W8S, and I was experiencing some troubles with the battery charging (taking 10 hours) and my GPS connection.
So I decided to flash it via CWM. But I'm very new in the flashing and all this stuff. I tried a lot of things to get CWM , even thing I didn't know.
The problem of my IMEI came out atfer I installed this : [URL] ....
The recovery installer apk, I just click on it and when my phone rebooted, I didn't have any access to my SIM management, no more coverage of course.
I tried the *#06# and my 2 IMEI are just marked as "INVALID".
Since yesterday I tried few different operations to get if fixed but nothing is working.
I tried to use the engenering mode (menu CDS, Network information) and send the AT command with the IMEI but I got an error message : AT command is failed to send.
Then I tried to recreate the MP0B_001 file with some tools I downloaded. And I put it in the right folder (/data/nvram/md/NVRAM/NVD_IMEI/MP0B_001) instead of the old file. I reboot my phone, still the same trouble.
I can't find the stock rom to try to flash it with Odin ..
I have a China copy of Samsung note its a I9220 with a android version of 4.1.9 athough looks like a copy of gingerbread.
Build number is Alps.ics.mp.v1 Google play reports phone as Alps I9220
My wife has done a reset on the phone, now the phone is showing invalid imei number on both sim cards.The phone has network connection but cannot make calls.The IMEI numbers are listed under the battery, how can i change the IMEI on the phone so i can make calls again?